The COVID19 relief fund was created as a form of direct assistance to the families that we serve within the community. This fund will go toward providing assistance in areas such as social services, funding towards rent and utilities, funds for technological needs for children and families.
The fund will support:
· Social Services and assisting with food and personal needs such as diapers, formula, personal hygiene products and cleaning supplies.
· Funding for Rent and Utility bills.
· Funding Technology needs for elearning and communication
· Funding for parents who send their children to child care are required by the State of Illinois to make a co-payment.
· Other support opportunities as needs emerge.
Create an account to manage your donations and information. Already have an account? Log in here!